MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Welcome Flaming! :) Lovley bike.

MV-999R I didn't realise that your post was a genuine welcome (was still half asleep :loser: ) and thought you were welcoming a flaming (an attack). I was puzzled by what you choose to write, but anyway...

MV-999R said:
Nice to see more females here :king: (not that i'm one :toothless)
...I stand by my (flaming) comment...the not since the operation comment. :stickpoke :laughing:

I was saving a flaming homsexual :stickpoke for you comeback post but I think we'll end it here...

Sorry Flaming for the jokes involving your :cool: moniker and once again welcome.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rockethouse said:
Welcome Flaming! :) Lovley bike.

MV-999R I didn't realise that your post was a genuine welcome (was still half asleep :loser: ) and thought you were welcoming a flaming (an attack). I was puzzled by what you choose to write, but anyway...

...I stand by my (flaming) comment...the not since the operation comment. :stickpoke :laughing:

I was saving a flaming homsexual :stickpoke for you comeback post but I think we'll end it here...

Sorry Flaming for the jokes involving your :cool: moniker and once again welcome.
To resume............ you thought Flaming was just odonata under another nickname :flickoff:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Ops! I thought no one noticed my registering here, but 999 knows me (and monitored me?) from another MV forum ;)

Well, thank you all guys. Maybe I should write up my bio on that specific post as official presentation.

BTW: Forgive my english :toothless

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Very cool website Flaming; some nice designs there. It's amazing how the good design of the MV draws designers together.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You're right fazer 8)
How do they call it: professional interest? :smoking:

The red one on my website is my own one with the "red racing suit" ;)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flaming said:
You're right fazer 8)
How do they call it: professional interest? :smoking:

The red one on my website is my own one with the "red racing suit" ;)
She does those to sponsor my racing, so start ordering guys :smoking: :king: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts