MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smoking:

After all the times you spent welcoming new members on MVAM, i guess it's time for someone to welcome you. :)

Welcome Erica and have fun here :king: :drummer:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You GO Girl

Yeh,

I asked her to show up, and I see she registered. No posts yet, but we sure do WELCOME HER.

Now don't be shy Erica.

Peter

PS: I see MVmadness has a fatal error currently; can only enter back-handedly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone! Yes I am here. For those of you who don't know me, I am better known as SS. Came over from MVAM.com. Sadly I don't have an MV but I do love them. If I ever do get brave enough to handle one on my own, I would love to have the F4-1000 in blue and silver. Well I will get back to the info later. I have to run!
Erica

·
Registered
5 Posts
I mainly just ride with friends. I am not sure if I can trust myself with my own. But the last thing i did ride was a honda vtx1300c. actually i think we will be riding tonight.

but thank you all for the welcomes. i am the shy quite type so i may not post too much.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Erica. Nice to have some more ladies on the site. I find the concept of shyness on a internet forum rather amusing, as most of us have never met each other. It's interesting to hear female points of view on matters relating to MV Agusta's so don't be shy, tell us what you think. :) I hope the cleaning lady on my avatar doesn't offend. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
She's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drummer: :drummer:

SS handles ALL the MV NUTS. :humpother

It's a GREAT day! :naughty:

Peter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
I hope the cleaning lady on my avatar doesn't offend.[/I] :wtf:
I was going to ask Erica if she has a light saber... :laughing:

Here is one of John's former avatar, sorry John, I hope you don't mind me revealing the way you used to be... :laughing:

BTW, please don't be shy, although it's mostly guys here but we are harmless, and don't be afraid to let us know what you think or feel.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Hello Erica! And yes your taste is good!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts