MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's someone with an MV Collection to be drooled over, you have it. :mouthwate

http://mvagusta.net/forum/showpost.php?p=323448&postcount=2

MV in the Registry:
[125 Sport]
[250 Twin]
[150 Turismo/Sport/Supersport]
[750 S America]
[125 TEL]
[Tevere 235]
[350 Sport]
[125 Motore Lungo]
[48 moped]
[175 C*/Squalo Series]

Requesting more photos of the series together! :drummer:

·
Registered
390 Posts
One word.........stunning!!!!!! If it wasn't for bikes like them we wouldn't have the machines we have today. I Will have a collection like that one day, mark my words...............good job Dorian and you know where I am when you want one to go to a good home.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Dorian has not told the full truth, his wife Lois has a real good claim on half those bikes and she loves riding them.

Honest he's a great guy, glad to see him here.

Jim G MVOC of GB

·
Registered
576 Posts
Cheers all and thanks for the welcome.

I thought it was about time i joined your illustrious group.

Yes, it is true my other half is as besoted with these thing as i am and they all get used as much as possible.

Hiya Jimbo, how's Jenny?

Thanks again.

Dorian

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome Dorian,
Looking forward to learning more about your beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
2,589 Posts
Cheers all and thanks for the welcome.

I thought it was about time i joined your illustrious group.

Yes, it is true my other half is as besoted with these thing as i am and they all get used as much as possible.

Hiya Jimbo, how's Jenny?

Thanks again.

Dorian
errrr....."illustrious group" ??? - with your collection :mouthwate, we should be the ones honoured ! - Welcome :yo:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Welcome Dorian ! It is in deed an honour to know You are here around.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Cheers all, and i will get around to putting up some more info/pictures as i learn how to do it!
I'm a bit of a computer amateur i'm affraid.

Hiya haupti...Treffen last year with your lovely American lady.......am i right?

Yes fazer6 i'm not sure where the pics have gone either........it might be something i have done. I did say i'm a computer idiot didn't i.

Dorian.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Hiya haupti...Treffen last year with your lovely American lady.......am i right?

Dorian.
Yeah what a great surprise. It was a pleasure and fun to meet You guys. And I hope You can make it to this Years Treffen as well. This Year it will be held already in the middle of July.
Here is a photo of us on the starting grid, taken by Pam. And there You guys have an image of Dorian's 250b and the Tevere.
Say hello to Your lovely Lady.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If there's someone with an MV Collection to be drooled over, you have it. :mouthwate

MV in the Registry:
[125 Sport]
[250 Twin]
[150 Turismo/Sport/Supersport]
[750 S America]
[125 TEL]
[Tevere 235]
[350 Sport]
[125 Motore Lungo]
[48 moped]
[175 C*/Squalo Series]

Requesting more photos of the series together! :drummer:
Wow!

Welcome Dorian!

Btw, no desire for one of the new MVs?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Dorian,

nice to hear that you're back from Australia?
We hope to see you in Cascina Costa and in Neuburg (the german meeting)
Greetings to Lois!

Reiner & Sabine & Tristan (the german magni crew)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Great to have another MV freak on here. I look forward to your posts and input.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Cheers all, and i will get around to putting up some more info/pictures as i learn how to do it!
I'm a bit of a computer amateur i'm affraid.

Yes fazer6 i'm not sure where the pics have gone either........it might be something i have done. I did say i'm a computer idiot didn't i.

Dorian.
And Welcome! :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
It's great to see so many folk on here that i already know, but had no idea spent time on the web.

nepo.........it's great to hear from you all.........HI!

I also must say that's its great to see that many of the modern MV owners have an interest in the 'classics'.

I also have a great interest in the 'moderns' as oepie asked, but just don't seem to have got around to doing anything about it let. Too much to do and not enough time!!

Cheers all.
Dorian

·
Registered
523 Posts
Just seen this post! Welcome to the site Dorian; it's good to have another member in the 'classic' clan. Nice collection of MVs you have there - and it's great to see the America 'on tour' and being properly put to use. :yo:

Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts