MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that Corse USA by Rob (RobP) will have a place on MVAgusta.net. After seeing the reservoir covers he made I think Rob will have a positive impact on the MV community by machining products here in the States- having first hand knowledge being a 1000R owner.

His website is here: http://www.corseusa.com/

Hopefully we'll see some nifty new products soon! For now, anyone looking for some high quality brake/clutch reservoir covers can find some at his site.

Alvin

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Great to hear that :)

I wish Rob the best in this new business :yo::yo:

BTW Rob do some nice black gas caps for the the Ducatis (999 series) :stickpoke :naughty:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Welcome!! Good to see this on this site. I say this because I've had the opportunity to talk to Rob at the LA meet and at the Legends of the Motorcycle

I can honestly say he cares a lot about developing items of high quality to match the standards of MV owners, and yet have a reasonable price tag behind it. :cool:

Once I actually look for a job and get one, I'll buy some reservoir covers from you :laughing:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Great! Already sent a little freedback about some mirror block off plates!! These mirrors are worthless anyways!!:drummer:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Alvin, don't get me wrong, I wish Rob every success in this World and appreciate the fact that we have a US based Custom Part producer.
But You excluded Members in the past who wanted to offer their products to us. You claimed that they offend our Sponsors, EmotoUK, Interest. I know for a fact an Italian who wanted to produce Carbon Parts for the F4. You know the best what happened in the Past. I would just like to know where is the line, between Your Interest, Members Interest and comercial Interest.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
And what makes you think he is not a sponsor of the site? It is when people with commercial interests take advantage of the site and attempt to advertise against the rules. Clearly Rob and I have discussed and worked it out whereas others in the past have attempted to work around what has been set in place for their own personal interests. That is where the line is drawn. I would be more than happy to accept new sponsors. I'm also more than happy to remove commercial posts from nonsponsors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts