MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd pop on here and give a little update into my small life. The past year has been eventful for me. I got married to a beautiful lady named Kristen. We did a little:naughty:time and just last week our little fella Liam was born. Check him out already trying to get into dad's helmet!!:brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Way to go. You need to stop in more often.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,695 Posts
Wow....you are moving right along there Josh. Pretty wife, cute baby.......planning any more?
Congrats on becoming a Father. Your life just took a big fast sweeping curve. Hang on, the ride only gets better.

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
Bell Star Bassinet! Brother you can't be over protective!
Beautiful family there, friend.
And here, I thought you were hibernating.
(Lee is probably smiling!)

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Jackie and I are very happy for you my friend.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
good job buddy!

·
Super Moderator
7,404 Posts
Congratulations from Melanie & I.
The picture of Liam in the Bell is wonderful.

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Congrats Josh! Cute kid, and beautiful bride! :smoking:

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Jackie and I were fortunate to meet Kristin the week after she found out she was pregnant. She is a very pretty, elegant young lady. Josh did really good closing that deal.

She did pretty good her own self with him.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wooohooo

Congratulations to you both, your world as you know it will forever be changed:D. Enjoy every minute of parenthood.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Way to go. You need to stop in more often.
I'll try too. Just finally finished up the home reno too.

Wow....you are moving right along there Josh. Pretty wife, cute baby.......planning any more?
Congrats on becoming a Father. Your life just took a big fast sweeping curve. Hang on, the ride only gets better.
Thanks Ed, probably not any more for the next couple of years. This one was slightly ahead of schedule. We're thinking one or maybe two more.

Congratulations from Melanie & I.
The picture of Liam in the Bell is wonderful.
I thought that was a pretty sweet idea myself.

Jackie and I were fortunate to meet Kristin the week after she found out she was pregnant. She is a very pretty, elegant young lady. Josh did really good closing that deal.

She did pretty good her own self with him.
Why thank your Randy. I don't know if I ever thanked you for your hospitality that day. Kristen and I are and were very gracious. It was fun seeing your MG, Jackie, Heather, and you and your son in law. Who for some reason's name escapes me at the moment. I think it's Randy as well.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Kristen and I are already growing semi-accustomed to it. It's very different having someone to worry about other than just yourself.

You ever in the area Chuck. I know you said you drive through on the way to see family sometimes. Let me know if you're around and we can see this little guy in person.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Congrats man, keep living the dream and above all elsel; take care of them both.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.