MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the second time in a month I have had to return a product purchased on-line. What it amounts to is suppliers that advertise fitments on parts that do not fit the application as advertised.
On motopower.com they advertise 14 lowering links for the 2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S. Not a single one of those links will work.
At Twisted Throttle they advertise a GIVI Tank Bag and the Tank Bag Ring to fit the 2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S. They do not fit. Twisted Throttle also does not pay return shipping. And it took two months for them to ship the product in the first place.
I did find the right lowering product at Gutsy Performance. I am still looking for the right tank bag with gas cap mount, any suggestions would be helpful.
Buyer Beware!!! :bash:
RoadMonger
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Try this

For the second time in a month I have had to return a product purchased on-line. What it amounts to is suppliers that advertise fitments on parts that do not fit the application as advertised.
On motopower.com they advertise 14 lowering links for the 2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S. Not a single one of those links will work.
At Twisted Throttle they advertise a GIVI Tank Bag and the Tank Bag Ring to fit the 2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S. They do not fit. Twisted Throttle also does not pay return shipping. And it took two months for them to ship the product in the first place.
I did find the right lowering product at Gutsy Performance. I am still looking for the right tank bag with gas cap mount, any suggestions would be helpful.
Buyer Beware!!! :bash:

I have used Mr kramer before with great results. Just scroll to the bottom.
http://www.performanceparts.de/MV-AGUSTA/F4-750-1078/2/?force_sid=e856fde7f34c9f7b3b411a1ac302c424

·
Vendor
5,336 Posts
There is always a risk by buying anything online and can be costly for returns, I try and buy from the site sponsors so there is a good chance the items will be right the 1st time,Mitch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts