MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a newbie question. I just joined the MVagusta family yesterday and i bought a new 2017 brutale 800. can someone simply list some websites where I can find the best aftermarket parts for my model? so far I only ran into Rizoma. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
As Bumpkin said, we have forum sponsors who have a wide range of parts available, most of it tried and tested, look in the "Marketplace" section. MVAgusta.net - Powered by vBulletin

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welcome to the family. I can inform you that there will be a new supplier of parts which will be MV RC parts. I will keep you informed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Everything is organized by brand instead of by part type.
I think you're, I go straight to the part type on the Home page, and then I look at model and then manufacturer of choice, or just all available.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Do not purchase from Passerini , he takes for ever to deliver if he deliver at all. I will post my purchase experience from him, is a nightmare.
Passerini Performance delivered what I ordered in an acceptable time. He is a busy guy doing performance work as his key business. The spare first gen parts he bought will get to you if that's what you ordered. Communication is key.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts