MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn´t resist to fell in love with this beauty when I saw it for the first time.

I was at the RetroClassics in Stuttgart with my girlfriend, and all of a sudden, something special caught my attention. My eyes were locked to this beautiful bike in the Italian Hall. I have to say, many things were "red" in the Italian Hall, but I´m sure it has a special "red" . Both of us we agreed that it was the most attactive bike in the fair. Secretly it stole my heart, just like the blue Dino 246 stole Sarah´s one.

One day maybe, one day...

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
All Good Things

There is something very special about that - I, like you said ' maybe one day ' when it first came out and I was a young boy - then I said ' that will never happen'.

Then some 35 years later! Thanks to some very special people on here (who unfortunately no longer frequent the forum) it happened!

Keep the faith .... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I saw the same model yesterday by a local dealer in Germany......GREAT bikes
I found him via another searching.....
I think one is for sale. He has also MV 750 S for sale..........which will run maybe in my direction. Unrestaured in great conditions.
Regards
Peter

·
2,156 Posts
There is something very special about that - I, like you said ' maybe one day ' when it first came out and I was a young boy - then I said ' that will never happen'.

Then some 35 years later! Thanks to some very special people on here (who unfortunately no longer frequent the forum) it happened!

Keep the faith .... :)
Rob, can you please take the bikes off the steering lock :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts