MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to do some winter projects like those in the snow country, @ chmoto of course.
More later.

1st overkill, fabricating a diecast/forged piece bracket(art) for the tire temp and pressure sensor :






Painted carbon art :



a BMC filter given to me by Bruce, the super moded white 980R guy :
to get to it, its a project all in itself. But my CH boys did it in 30 minutes or less!!

dirty stock one :


new louder one :





new 002 type 3s :


Then finally, Bruce's super moded 980R gets a new carbon windscreen from CHMOTO's japan connection and a clutch MC helper.
The screen is actually the best i've seen and thats saying a lot. The carbon fiber quality is on par with those from MV corse. Too bad my camera sucks, but dont worry folks, im getting a cell with a 5 mpeg camera soon.







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha! i feel for u, i used to live in michigan for 10 years. Pick up some parts and start working on ur cold bike, or better yet, pick up that chinese game majong, and u wont have cabin fever. Thats how i did it when i lived in Ann Arbor, MI. Absolutely nothing to do there. Atleast u have new york near by.


CHB said:
5" of snow today and 6" more for SUN. You S.O.B!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
I like the red frame plugs ... any idea where those could be bought.... can they be ordered on the internet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahaha! dont tell them that!! they will all move west and congest my roads!! :stickpoke


cafemoto said:
It's 57 deg. F here in San Diego and clear as a bell. Definitely winter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think those are stm?? for ducatis. U should get moto corse ones but they are pricey.

G.Rand said:
I like the red frame plugs ... any idea where those could be bought.... can they be ordered on the internet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
johnsk6 said:
hahahaha! dont tell them that!! they will all move west and congest my roads!! :stickpoke

Sorry, but I've seen your area a couple of times.

I'll take four months of cold and snow. :nutkick: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Snow

CHB said:
5" of snow today and 6" more for SUN. You S.O.B!
Yep, weatherman in Indy is saying we get 4-8" on Saturday. And we had ice last weekend. :freezing:

But see, guys like you and me...we got something to look forward to. :popcorn:

Warm weather. :highclap: :highclap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BAM!! the most exclusive and most pricey brute, the italia world cup champ edition, 100 made. Another beautifully painted bike by MV to collect money to produce better bikes for us in the future :




dnb said:
I really like the blue tank...I am new to Brutale, so I don't know all the special editions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
u gotta come up with better playa hatin skills than that sir!
haha, just kidding. im glad u like the mid-west, i do too.


GasCitySmitty said:
Sorry, but I've seen your area a couple of times.

I'll take four months of cold and snow. :nutkick: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
GasCitySmitty said:
Yep, weatherman in Indy is saying we get 4-8" on Saturday. And we had ice last weekend. :freezing:

But see, guys like you and me...we got something to look forward to. :popcorn:

Warm weather. :highclap: :highclap:
+1 :freezing: It gives me time for my winter fun! While I get the lady ready for the warmth again.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top