MV Agusta Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Site Advice: hide the site stats. . .
It would seem no notice is taken, otherwise the continued suggestions to restore the old '3-post rule' would have been restored and problem solved. In the meantime, moderators are overburdened with removing the crap when, we can be sure, they'd rather be doing more productive things - whether on the forum or off.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
How about fixing this Forum so I can fucking edit my posts and stickys
2 new 1st Gen owners have trashed their motors because of wellnut failures
I warned about this in July 2010......They don't know about my thread

ALL I GET IS THE STUPID ERROR MESSAGE " YOU CAN ONLY EDIT 10 TIMES PER WEEK"
BULLSHIT, I CAN'T EDIT AT ALL.......VERTICAL SCOPE YOU'VE TURNED THIS FORUM INTO A SHITHOLE

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
How about fixing this Forum so I can fucking edit my posts and stickys . . .
Sad to read of this, Noel. In view of the continued Chinese spam for four weeks now, I wouldn't be at all optimistic about seeing any resolution to your dilemma.:(

I am sure members applaud vendors for their contribution(s) to the forum, but when it turns into a one-way street it is more than disheartening. Your friend Alvin was long before my time here, but the current state of the forum must be a massive kick in the teeth to him.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think we should start a new forum! And Vertical scope can go f$%# themselves!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Good to see that the latest upgrade that has been promoted on the first screen has had a dramatic effect on the spam posts - NOT!
Now we have the usual cheap University degrees plus some other crap posts.

The first screen on my iPad view has a total of 4 actual useable threads.
As always, huge thanks to our unpaid moderators who tirelessly wash the rubbish threads when they can.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Interesting that the two recent service patches were to arrest continued spam. I find it amazing that spammers are continually trumping the site's coders on this and have done so for the past 40 days and 40 nights!.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I would like to be able to edit my post in the for sale section. I listed several items and it would be nice to be able to go back to the original post and adjust which ones have sold. When I try to edit I get the message that I am only allowed to edit 10 post in a week. So either I can't count. I was only able to edit one post. Or your week and the typical 7 day week are not the same.

On a separate note. I still don't have the pictures in gallery from the old (much, much, Better) site. On a plus I do get the pop up letting me know that I can pay for a site which was free.

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Same here. It's a major annoyance.

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
Try clearing your cache for the edit problem. Worked for Noel.

·
Administrator
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Hello

Sorry for the delayed response on a reply we have a bit of a backlog.

We have recently made some updates to the spam controls and settings so the approval queues would catch a lot more potential Spammers.

Once those are resolved we will start working again on bugs and new features.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Hello

Sorry for the delayed response on a reply we have a bit of a backlog and there is a bug in the edit feature that we are looking into.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Hello

Sorry for the delayed response on a reply we have a bit of a backlog.

We have recently made some updates to the spam controls and settings so the approval queues would catch a lot more potential Spammers.

Once those are resolved we will start working again on bugs and new features.

Jeff M

121 - 134 of 134 Posts