MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Who’s Online?

When you are reading a thread, you will see a green dot on the avatar of those who are online.

If you want to see everyone who is currently online (depending on their settings) you can find this information on the members page.

On the forum listing page or on any forum sections, you will see a Top Contributors box in the sidebar. Click on View All.

This will bring you to the Members page with options in the left sidebar, including who is online.

You can also search to find a member.

There is also a section that displays the newest members.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
21,411 Posts
There used to be an alphabetical listing of all members that was viewable or searchable. Depending on how much info you could remember about a certain individual, you could scroll through the list to find them.

The entire list appears to be gone now. Is that true?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
And since I'm here, my humble suggestion would be to edit the favicon.ico file to contain just the gear. Or perhaps mva or .net inside the gear. The 7 letters that come before the start of gear cause the gear to become very small everywhere the favicon is shown. To the point where it's visually diminished to a blur of a gray line and half a red circle. The more prominent gear will make your bookmark more visible, and in turn, more traffic. If you'd like, I'm happy to create a few vector .ico files tomorrow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is there are way to force the display of the signatures all the time instead of that irritating '> Show Full Signature' thing?
I find the signatures here are very useful because most people follow an informal format to show their stable of bikes.
I also don't get the 'Showcase' and thought the 'My Garage' was more relevant for a motorsport based forum.
And where are the MV emojis?

·
Registered
51 Posts
What is a 'reaction score'?

·
Registered
51 Posts
In the 'Showcase' can I suggest that you put in a space after each title, just before the user's text? It reads poorly at the moment.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Is there are way to force the display of the signatures all the time instead of that irritating '> Show Full Signature' thing?
I find the signatures here are very useful because most people follow an informal format to show their stable of bikes.
I also don't get the 'Showcase' and thought the 'My Garage' was more relevant for a motorsport based forum.
And where are the MV emojis?
Yes, in preferences, content options, always show expanded signature

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts

This is a great option for those times when you want to save a thread to come back to later. At the bottom of the post, you will see “save”. Click on it.

Once you click on it you can add any notes to remind yourself and then simply click to save.

When you are ready to find the saved bookmarks again later, from the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “bookmarks”.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
18,824 Posts
Look good, congrats. Glad to know this site is going strong with a great support staff to maintain the site :)
Alvin !!! How are you doing ???

It's different, and some things are missing....but they're trying. Stay in touch!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts