MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference to the discs on a pre-2006 MV 1000 without the Radial calipers to the 2007+ 1000 with radial Calipers..??

As most suppliers of wavy discs list upto 2006 and not beyond......

I think the 750 had a diff diameter ie. 310mm against the 320mm diameter of the 1000, but i didnt think there was any diff between the non-radial and radial sizes unless the carrier has a diff offset etc..

Anybody have any ideas/thoughts ???

Even the dreaded emoto only lists the f4 1000 S/Bip/AGO models....!!??!?!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
They altered the pattern of the disc carrier for 2006 with Brembo wheels and earlier on they altered the disc thickness I think, this was recognisable by a groove around the outer edge, Ade has fitted Brembo wheels to his 1000S, maybe he would know?

·
Registered
276 Posts
The radial caliper is not important here. I think that if you find a 320m mm wave disc you will fit it without any problems.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The radial caliper is not important here. I think that if you find a 320m mm wave disc you will fit it without any problems.
yep that what i'm after now.. i just measured me discs on me track wheels and they are 310mm .. :jsm: so i just did a 3 day trackday @ portamao park algar with to small discs.. !! i wondered why the brake lever kept coming back to the bar ..!!!!
And i kept missing braking markers !!!, so the old discs are going in the bin.. as 1 is warped like a tea cup saucer !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts