MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I was going to post this in my new member thread but figured i'd put it where its relative in case others were interested. Watsen Designs is a company i've used in the past for my FZ-10 as he makes really nice signals for certain motorcycle applications. He recently closed his business but I had reached out to him and he said he would still be around and I could order some signals from him.

Now these aren't B3 specific...i'm a very big stickler about things matching, so these don't match perfectly to the stock signal stalk mounting point. I wanted to post these up for others. I'm still on the fence if ill keep them or not, most likely will. The only issue is the threaded rod on the backside of the signal is slightly too close together, so in order to utilize the OEM spot you need to run both the harness and threaded rod in the same hole (in the photo labeled mv-stock-signal, the last photo) with the rubber grommet - which means if you wanted it to fit evenly from side to side, it will require shaving a slightly small area. You can see in the second picture its not centered as I just mocked this up to see what it would look like. I did not want to modify anything but I may do so (if I do ill post pictures of what i'm talking about lol).

The signal being used is this one: Universal ST Signals-Short style, matte black

Attachments

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Just tried their website and it states they are closing down the business. If your signals are on order they will be sent soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just tried their website and it states they are closing down the business. If your signals are on order they will be sent soon.
I stated in my post that he had closed his business down lol. I have seen his name pop up on this site so I just wanted to share photos of the signals. Granted its a bit of a tease since he isn't in business anymore, but if you are lucky you can reach out to him via email and he may be willing to sell a pair. But i've seen some who said they have emailed him and he hasn't responded - which is weird because every time I write to him, he answers me rather quickly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I recently got front and rears from him. I'm been using Roger for all my bikes for years and he makes great products.

He made me some nice custom ones for inside the rear tail section, and the universal taller signals worked up front.

-Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts