MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came across a new water pump housing and impellor..the MV upgraded one at a ridiculously low price ...

I don't have any o rings and I just wondered if any of you guys know the size I'll need to get to fit it.

I know it's not that hot a climate in the UK but ..we make up for that with our traffic jams lol

joe

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi Joe

If it is the MV upgrade, then both O-rings should be the OEM size, right ? The one is the weird shape for the intake cover (Mv order ?) and the other for the bearing and shaft housing that goes into the engine casing ? Is there another you need ?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it is the MV upgrade, then both O-rings should be the OEM size, right ? The one is the weird shape for the intake cover (Mv order ?) and the other for the bearing and shaft housing that goes into the engine casing ? Is there another you need ?
Hi Donsy and Happy New Year mate : )

Yes it is the MV upgrade I bought the housing and impellor for about £ 30.00 so that was a deal I think ...

I'll have a read of the manuals...I'm away from the bike right now but I have the new bits here with me....I miss my bikes when I'm away lol..

atb

joe

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
O-rings?

Joe;
just use the old ones, unless they are really flattened out

the one on the shank of the pump is under no pressure, the impeller housing one is :drummer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts