MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Oh NO!!!!! Was that you????

Are you ok? bike doesn't look too bad - what happened????

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
dude, that's rough to see..... geez. hope no injuries at least?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, and I'm fine, thanks. Was waiting in line for gas. Livery driver was behind me for at least 5 minutes. Guess he wasn't paying attention and gassed into me. Cops came over but amazingly I couldn't find any damage other than my scraped bar end. As much as I dislike frame sliders on this bike, I think I'm going to put them on.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a scrape. I can't imagine how you get/got around Tokyo streets with the F4's turning radius. I was there two years ago with my gf and she kept saying she wanted to move there. And I kept saying, no way, you see these skinny streets? I'm not giving up riding.

dude, that's rough to see..... geez. hope no injuries at least?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yup, and I'm fine, thanks. Was waiting in line for gas. Livery driver was behind me for at least 5 minutes. Guess he wasn't paying attention and gassed into me. Cops came over but amazingly I couldn't find any damage other than my scraped bar end. As much as I dislike frame sliders on this bike, I think I'm going to put them on.
Glad you are ok :yo: The mirror didn't touch the ground? Check that in fact, check eveything with a fine tooth comb, after all the guy that bumped needs to make good all the damaged caused!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both mirrors already had some scuffs from the previous owner, the right one much more than the left. I checked everything and it looks the same as it did pre-knockover. As irate as I was at the moment, I wasn't going to let a few scratches prompt a claim. Lucky I didn't have time last weekend to do my Rizoma grips and bar ends!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Gripping thread title. I was waiting for sheets over body parts and such.

The actual pictures were worse than I thought. I got a little sick to my stomach. :errr:

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Glad you are OK.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The New York license plate is quite disturbing indeed. It is horrifying.

What's up with the bike on the ground?

·
Super Moderator
22,639 Posts
I know, from experience, that if you simply set a F4 on its side on the ground, the only thing that touches is the bar end and the foot peg. Not bad really. People are inattentive at best. I'v e been hit from behind, while on a motorcycle twice. Lucky both times. Glad you are OK....I assume your gloves protected your knuckles from being injured by jawbone impact....juuuuust kiding!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Glad you are ok and you're F4 didn't get too damaged. Tough luck bro

1 - 20 of 21 Posts