MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need RG3 exhaust slip ons only....prefer DAMAGED....... on the right side.
I need a part from the left side.
But any damaged set may do.

·
Registered
131 Posts
lewdog998 said:
Need RG3 exhaust slip ons only....prefer DAMAGED....... on the right side.
I need a part from the left side.
But any damaged set may do.
I have a set of RG's with 300 miles. They are excellent also have the mid to go with it. The slipons are 1700 retail and the mid is 500. I can sell you both for 1500.00

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Jovo...a little high for what i need...
I suffered slight scuff damage from a get off...my rg3's left side got scratch about an inch long...was going to try to find a damaged set to canabalize the outer sleeve from before I go and buy a complete new one.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ahem, Registry :stickpoke

I gather the tip has the scratch? Have you considered re-anodising the aluminium tips? you could do in a colour to suit you taste :naughty: Pardon the Queens' english :laughing:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have considered re anodizing....but I figure that would require re anodizing all four tips as I dont think they could guarantee a color match to the OE "goldish silver" color (which I prefer). I will look into it further.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
I have a set of RG's with 300 miles. They are excellent also have the mid to go with it. The slipons are 1700 retail and the mid is 500. I can sell you both for 1500.00
Where are you located? Are those dollars or euro's? Either way I would be interested if you lower your price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts