MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer stock or high quality aftermarket sets with shift linkage for 2006 910s.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have stock 1090 rear sets coming off my bike in the next week. Not sure if they will fit yours

·
Registered
14,225 Posts
?

Prefer stock or high quality aftermarket sets with shift linkage for 2006 910s.
Stock foot pegs don't have any "linkage" ....
If you want a reverse shifting pattern, you need the Factory reverse drum, which is rarer than hen's teeth,
Or aftermarket foot peg assemblies

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
i have fbf rear sets never used but they are just foot pegs, not race set up, let me know if that interests u

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
I believe the bike George is looking for did not have GP shift, so shift linkage is not required. I think he just needs to replace a broken off foot rest assembly....bike had aftermarket rear sets with linkage before damage occurred.

Will the footrests for the second gen 1090 bolt on to a first gen Brutale? Anyone that can confirm??

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ed is correct. Bike currently has Rizoma rear sets that were damaged, including a bent shift linkage. I don't have as much experience with Brutale, unlike some of the more esteemed members of this forum, hence I appreciate any information provided.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have various sets of Gen-1 foot pegs available...send me a photo of what you need.

Cheers

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tim. Bike currently has Rizoma sets, will get pics up in the next few days - this for a friend. Bike is at his house.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
No problems mate - just PM me details when you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts