MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone take me a decent photo of the MV Special Parts label that is inside the genuine Carbon Parts?

Cheers :guitarist

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Will do today....is this in regards to the carbon bits on ebay with the photo of part and the MV decal? Its a scam....not original at all!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Serious? That eBay guy was a scammer? :mad:

I just want to print a T-Shirt with that logo (enlarged). I have only 1 "Special Part" but theres a drill hole straight through the label :cussing:

If you can email it to me it I'll be :smoking: Maybe in the beautiful QLD sun so the flash doesn't reflect and screw the colour.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yes a scam alright.... ebay picture showed the red MV original decal, but on closer exam was a photocopy, and when asked for proof of purchase....guess what....no more seller!

Heres 4 pic...if not what you want..let me know, I reckon a tee shirt with this on woould look great, black te with red decal....I'll await the end result!

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, sounds like you worked it out and didn't get scammed. Don't think I would have been as wise.

Thanks for the pictures. Can you email me the original size for the first one.

I'm gonna do red over black, but considering red over brown. The transfers they sell at Office Works tend to crack after a number of washes, and for a retro look this adds to the effect. If you email me your T size with the photo I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Have sent to your email, just for the record, these guys had a few items on sale, all supposedly MV original stuff, each photo was accompanied with a photo of the red sticker, a closer look showed same sticker photo used for all the items, no real problem there I suppose, could have been saving time...but thats what prompted me to look further and then saw not the real decal.....too small and not right red.... and also the price they went for, a quarter of retail, now I know MV stuff is expensive and all....

Buyer beware!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
agusta01 said:
Have sent to your email, just for the record, these guys had a few items on sale, all supposedly MV original stuff, each photo was accompanied with a photo of the red sticker, a closer look showed same sticker photo used for all the items, no real problem there I suppose, could have been saving time...but thats what prompted me to look further and then saw not the real decal.....too small and not right red.... and also the price they went for, a quarter of retail, now I know MV stuff is expensive and all....

Buyer beware!!

Were those the scammers selling "Authentic Carbon Air Tubes" for $750 - $1000 US ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MV-AGUSTA-F4-750-1000-ORIGINAL-CARBON-NEW-AIR-TUBES_W0QQitemZ4615435142QQcategoryZ29705QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Total Scam. You can see the red label is affixed to the part wrong at the edges.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
agusta01 said:
Yes a scam alright.... ebay picture showed the red MV original decal, but on closer exam was a photocopy, and when asked for proof of purchase....guess what....no more seller!

Heres 4 pic...if not what you want..let me know, I reckon a tee shirt with this on woould look great, black te with red decal....I'll await the end result!
FWIW you should put some text over the top of the images you posted here. Otherwise you could be giving scammers amunition to use in future e-bay listing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts