MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM Dragster 800 wheels, will trade + cash coming my way for a set of BST Carbon wheels.

I am putting my Dragster back to stock but sold the OEM wheels, so if somebody wants to upgrade to BST carbon wheels then we could swing a deal. My BST wheels for your OEM wheels + $ 1500 cash to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Shiftec…

Just saw your pic… did you paint your head light bracket or replaced your oem piece with carbon fibre?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going to sell the Dragster and will go with a Monster 1200 for a new project.

The headlight housing is carbon but not something I can recommend so somebody else, it's junk but since I already paid for it I did my best to improve it and made it better instead of trashing it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looking for a set of OEM Dragster 800 wheels, will trade + cash coming my way for a set of BST Carbon wheels.

I am putting my Dragster back to stock but sold the OEM wheels, so if somebody wants to upgrade to BST carbon wheels then we could swing a deal. My BST wheels for your OEM wheels + $ 1500 cash to me.
How much weight difference are they to the stock?
What feel did u get riding with these wheels?
I would have loved to have them if i lived anywhere closer.....

·
Registered
313 Posts

I have the OEM wheels f4 2013'm not sure if it is what you seek, but I'm willing to sell if you need

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JFB1973
I don't remember anymore what the weight different was but it was major, the OEM wheels are very heavy compared to other OEM Ducati wheels that I had here.
You ship me yours and I ship you mine, nothing is to far away these days.

juan felipe rodriguez - I need OEM Dragster wheels to put the bike back to stock, will be trading it in for the next Ducati project.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts