MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted: MV Corse Tank Bag and mounting for my F4RR and don't want to wait any sizeable order period. Anyone know of a source in U.S.? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually just got the Cortech 2.0 Super 18L tank bag (strap mount version) and it looks and works as if it was designed for this bike. It is not too big, settles below the Windscreen and the interior layout and features have no comparison that I can find. From removable map pocket, to hydration ready, to visor holder, to backpack mode when removed, it is very integrated and a permanent factory look when mounted. No need to spend $300 on the factory bag and mount. Go for this one at a mere $130, huge savings and better result.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also integrated the Ducati Panigale tailbag onto the F4, its also a perfect fit using the original mounting retainers. Touring now is no problem!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
interesting. I think the mv corse bags are designed and made by the same firm as that for Ducati in Italy. Although they look good on the outside, that is really where the features and function ends. the insides leave a lot to be desired and the cost is much more. Learn the hard way. I still like the Duc bags as they are specific mounting to work on the Pani very well. The tail bag makes a great general carrier with expandable zipper. The new Cortech bag, however, takes the cake as it has compartmentalized organizers to help you take care of your carrying needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts