MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what they are worth but I have seen a few 2000's sell for pretty cheap. Let me know what you have and please send some pics. I'll consider a salvage title if the price is right. I am a seriuos buyer with cash in hand.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx! This is my dream bike, ever since I sat on one of the 1st ones to hit North America. I hope I can find one fast.

·
Registered
98 Posts
While I don't recommend a salvage title and would never buy an MV that is not CLEAR, this SPR just posted on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-F4-SPR-2004-MV-AGUSTA-F4-SPR-155-of-300-World-Wide-F-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6719QQihZ010QQitemZ200022992442QQrdZ1

I would spend the extra cash and pick up an 02 or later F4s for around 12-13K with a Clear title. Of course, we all have budgets, I understand that. I'd be on the F4 1000 if it weren't for this damn budget my wife has me on!

·
Registered
338 Posts
nkgnto1 said:
While I don't recommend a salvage title and would never buy an MV that is not CLEAR, this SPR just posted on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-F4-SPR-2004-MV-AGUSTA-F4-SPR-155-of-300-World-Wide-F-4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6719QQihZ010QQitemZ200022992442QQrdZ1

I would spend the extra cash and pick up an 02 or later F4s for around 12-13K with a Clear title. Of course, we all have budgets, I understand that. I'd be on the F4 1000 if it weren't for this damn budget my wife has me on!
Totally agree!! Although the deal may appear good, salvage is a potential can of worms. And should you decide to sell, (and you will) finding a buyer ain't easy to say the least! Wait until you can afford to get the 'right' bike. Its worth the wait.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm looking at getting an SPR, so if you're interested click on the bike link under my name and you'll see the pics.

I have on 02 F4S, with RG3 slip ons, CF Fender, and a couple of small other items. Bike just hit 3300, I'd be looking for around 11,750. Second owner bike, clear title, has a couple of very minor scratches.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought a 748 because I could not find the right priced MV, but I would sell it to buy a MV. So yes! I am still looking. Please send me as much info as you can.
Thanx.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Duaner said:
I just bought a 748 because I could not find the right priced MV, but I would sell it to buy a MV. So yes! I am still looking. Please send me as much info as you can.
Thanx.
Sent you a PM :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts