MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, hope you guys are having a good time with your Mvs. I need to replace the left side mirror on my Mv Agusta 750 F4 as the brass thing which holds the mirror has come off along with one of the screws . Please see the attached pictures.

I've found a couple of them on ebay but they're not of the best condition so I was hoping if someone has them in spare or know someone/someplace who sells them? Please advise. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Hi Pratik I have an MV Agusta Original Equipment left side mirror here in nice shape. £ 85.00 posted to New Zealand

Tell me if there is a Logo on yours..It is probably plain.

What is it with left side mirrors lately , people are breaking them all over the world this week ..

joe

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts

Take Joes mirror first, as he stepped forward with the kind offer..

As a second option, I have several new OEM pairs in stock, but they aren't Ebay prices.. They’re the really deal from MV and not knocked off copies.

I've also got some NOS Ducati 916,996, 998 and 916 Foggy Replica factory mirrors still in their original boxes.

J

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
And if I'm not stepping on any shoes by offering, your third option would be to send me your address and I can send this, no charge, if it helps. I might have the other side somewhere.

Art

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the reply. I dont wanna spend heaps so I will have to pass your offer JDS, and i got your pm joe thanks for that. Thank you Arthur, your offer seems to be the right one at this stage but offcourse no free lunch right. So i'm happy to fix you up for the two connectors ( please find the other one ) and the shipping. the only other thing remaining after that will be one of the missing screw along with the washer so you think you could find that from somewhere or do you reckon I could buy one from a local hardware shop? Thanks again.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Joe, The_Castle aka Dave is guiding me and he reckons i get another mirror as a back up too so could you please pm the picture of your mirror? Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
I'll have a look when I get back home tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
I found the other one. Just message me your address and I'll post them. And I agree with the others. Fix it and get a good spare or vice versa. Sometimes parts are so hard to come by that MV should sell the bikes in pairs.

Art

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a bunch of auto return side stands???

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Na mate, it was my fault.I put my helmet on it and then bumped into it so that wrecked the brass connectors.

I found the other one. Just message me your address and I'll post them. And I agree with the others. Fix it and get a good spare or vice versa. Sometimes parts are so hard to come by that MV should sell the bikes in pairs.

Art
Thanks mate, i've sent you a pm.

No worries Pratik, I understand your financial concerns..

Just for the records Guys, if any of you need any OEM factory mirrors, I have a few new sets for £135 per side..

Cheers
J

Thanks again for the gesture JDS :yo:

·
Registered
9,954 Posts

Art

That's the way to go Art :yo:

I can tell you guys that after I bought my first MV, there was a warranty issue ( for the record no fault of the bike at all ..dodgy alarm wiring ).
The bike was away a veeeeeeeeery loooooong time awaiting replacement parts from the factory....
I then began to collect bits so that I would have my own spares inventory and then bigger bits namely and engine and then a frame and then forks and then wheels and then a tank an airbox and exhausts and shock and seat unit.

It became an obsession almost until it dawned on me one morning that I had enough components to actually build one..So I did....Then I needed spares and upgrades for that bike....OMG What have I done to myself lol

So you just be careful :naughty:

joe

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Sent. Lmk when it arrives. Btw I keep my helmet like this. Fits pretty well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,082 Posts
I have the same helmet and store it the same way...I believe it was designed that way, the bike I mean.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone have a right hand side mirror? just need the internals but will take the whole thing if need be...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts