MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone here has more info on a 2008 SPR, I think I read here somewhere that there was going to be one available in 2008. Thats the one I have been waiting for, can anyone confirm this and if so, where can I go to see about getting on a waiting list? Any info would be greatly appreicated. :yo:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
it was just pete having fun with pshop. 1000R could be considered SPR compared to the S model. but being that the R will be the base for '08, the next closest SPR would be the veltro.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I want a full size photo of your avatar stradaboy! Heh. I'm not usually too into the whole "chicks on bikes" thing, but there's something arty about that one that I like.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
sportbikerider11 said:
I always had my suspicions that you were gay acruhl, but after hearing it from the horse's mouth there is no doubts now. Thanks for making it clear. :laughing:
Who is this kid??

·
Registered
1 Posts
sportbikerider11 said:
I always had my suspicions that you were gay acruhl, but after hearing it from the horse's mouth there is no doubts now. Thanks for making it clear. :laughing:
Yea that is the truth. Bikes and women go together like ham and cheese. What is this guy talking about??? Your right he must be Gay!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
wow how much time does Capin spanky have on his hands?

Yea now back to the topic at hand how about a larger pic of the avatar!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
ARCHILLE said:
Back to the topic at hand, I suspect the next SPR will come after the 1100cc as an actual base model for racing.
I'm sorry. I've been living in a cave - Andy's gay :laughing: Er, I mean even four cylinder bikes are allow to go up to 1100cc? I thought that was only for twins.

[PS: Andy's not gay and is married to the most supportive spouse in the world. Kelly even accompanies Andy during his races.]

Back to the SPR, I had thought it would be a Tamburini type bike and the final edition of the current F4 line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts