MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im putting it out here as well as everywhere else i can find.

I am specifically after a 1992 yz125 or 250 in the pink colour scheme. I do not want 94 or 91 etc it has to be that specific year. Hope someone here knows of where one is or someone who has one. From Australia only please. Im happy to travel.

see pic

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lets go aussies someone must know of someone who has this model or has it themselves collecting dust in the shed

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes Done good now Rob :) Btw, I hope you didn't get offended - you know I was just playing ;)

Can I ask what drives your interest in ths particular model?

·
2,155 Posts
Yes Done good now Rob :) Btw, I hope you didn't get offended - you know I was just playing ;)

Can I ask what drives your interest in ths particular model?
Its simple really................:drummer::drummer::drummer: its the colour :wtf: pink :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: brings out his feminine side :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahah
yes call it feminine if u like but pink is my favourite colour
it was also this bike that started it all for me to become what is today my biggest passion in life. bikes.
i would drool over this bike in the yamaha store window for hours and makes mates come along to see it as well.

·
2,155 Posts
hahah
it was also this bike that started it all for me to become what is today my biggest passion in life. bikes.
i would drool over this bike in the yamaha store window for hours and makes mates come along to see it as well.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........I do hope you cleaned the window afterwards :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
hahah
Hey Rob I understand what you are saying 200% - there is absolutely no better reason for hunting down a bike and adding it to your collection.

Good luck in your search mate, I really hope you find one. :)

Ps. You are VERY naughty boy Julian :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts