MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a spare front axle for a 2007 f4 or any year that would fit im guessing a 2007-09,it would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
If you can't find one and need it urgently, you can buy mine. I paid 110. I'd prefer to keep it though. Does not have spacers.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I got it for my 312R so if your bike has the radial calipers it'll fit.

Will it bolt right up? I'm pretty sure that the ones older than 2007 are smaller if I'm not mistaken

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Post a picture of your forks.If you have Marzocchi s Arts axle will fit but you will require the spacers.Be careful with the pinch bolts. Undo and retighten them in even stages.
Ask Cag if he has some spacers.
Joe

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
I have both the ( Non Radial) and late ( Radial fork) front axle shafts, axle end nut and spacers in stock..

These parts are new and not used...

CAG will be cheaper if you're after these parts in used condition, so contact him first.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Then mine should fit, but please check CAG first. Lmk if you want a pic of mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
?

'99-'06 ('07 US) use the big axle 35mm

'07 ('08 US) + use the 25mm axle

the wheel bearings are the same BUT on later forks with the small axle you must have the spacers:naughty:

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I'll buy the spacers if anyone has a set they're not using.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
I don't wanna muck up this guys thread so I'll pm you. Thanks Joe.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Hi Guys

This is the later type radial front axle kit I have in stock..( I've also got the early 750S & 1000S axle parts in stock if someone needs it)..

Jay has first dibs on this set up, as he intially started this thread and has also emailed me..

If Jay doesn't have it, then its up for grabs on a first come first bases ( for those with ready funds :) )

J

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Thanks John. And with that, I retract my offer to sell mine. Cheers,

Art

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks john I got your return email today I'll definitely take em just need a shipping quote from you and art thanks for the offer man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts