MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a cltuch lever, and would like the covers on both side ove the motor, the one that say "F4" on the gear side, and the one with the "MV" on the clutch side.

thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I later saw your response about the performance parts prices so you prob won't be interested in the rest, which are similarly bracketed.

You pay for his stuff but it is extremely high quality.

I was going to suggest the Mg clutch cover from MV as an alternative to the OEM piece for US$ 515:

But for the "F4" timing wheel cover there are Mg, Carbon and Billet alternatives from MV, Performanceparts and Motocorse respectively

MG is $310

Carbon is $90ish

Motocorse is $215ish

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the Timing cover i was going to paint the oval black and the F4 in red. and do something simillar with the clutch cover.
Its just a cover, thats like paying 500 for a basball hat, I mean unless babe ruth worth it in a game... come on..

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
MikeDanger said:
well the Timing cover i was going to paint the oval black and the F4 in red. and do something simillar with the clutch cover.
Its just a cover, thats like paying 500 for a basball hat, I mean unless babe ruth worth it in a game... come on..
For many, accident damage is a good excuse to upgrade. I wasn't aware of your frame of reference until after my initial question :) At least it's a big piece of Mg for the money :) Have you already priced OEM?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well only the timing cover has a few scratches, nothing i cant take care of if i was going to paint it. Guess i can put some red bolts on it too now, since those have the most damage

·
Registered
645 Posts
JamesC said:
I later saw your response about the performance parts prices so you prob won't be interested in the rest, which are similarly bracketed.

You pay for his stuff but it is extremely high quality.

I was going to suggest the Mg clutch cover from MV as an alternative to the OEM piece for US$ 515:

But for the "F4" timing wheel cover there are Mg, Carbon and Billet alternatives from MV, Performanceparts and Motocorse respectively

MG is $310

Carbon is $90ish

Motocorse is $215ish

Where can you get the carbon?

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey, I might sound like a moron but I am intersted in the MG clutch cover. mine is uglified. how much is a stocker? can someone direct me as to where I can get one of these for 515? kinda weird about the gold finish but it's still cool. I thought the cartrigde trasmission ws on the other side! my e-mail is [email protected] yahoo.com but I should be notified if there is any resonse. wow that's some good news, I thought I was going to have to go spelunking into the tranny.

·
Registered
330 Posts
wow, that kinda sucks! SO I GUESS THE 500 DOLLAR PART COMES IN PRIMER? ahh heck. I am not sure if mine is powder coated or not but I might have to just weld and refinish it. the mg is kinda cool though. wonder if it would fit a Brutale? might go well with some gold Sako rear sets. like putting a little gangsta on the "r"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts