MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Looking for carbon fiber air intakes for my 2006 F4, any out there for sale? Tried a cheap set from China but the finish and fit were less than great.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are out of stock....guess my bike is approaching the too old for aftermarket parts age

·
Super Moderator
22,843 Posts
Ok thanks guys ill check the website out....nobody has a old set sitting in the garage they want to part with?
I have a couple of sets in my garage, from different manufacturers. Problem is they each have their own foibles and not set is perfect. I have plans to fix that, but as yet, I have not. It will probably be next summer before I get to this because of other commitments.

Reactions: spegr

·
Registered
183 Posts
I may have a set available. Another forum member was going to purchase but haven't heard from him for a while, have sent him a reminder. The right side has a couple of scratches the left perfect. Purchased from CAG (Carl, don't know where he got them made) from this forum a long time ago.

·
Living the Dream
2,761 Posts
They are out of stock....guess my bike is approaching the too old for aftermarket parts age
Did you reach out to them. I would buy a set if they made them for you. I sent them a message.

Chris

Reactions: spegr

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry was out of town //// either or.....I emailed Maxicarbon and they said they were thinking of making a batch of carbon fiber for the Gen 1 MV F4 and would contact me when they were available. That it may be a few months.....I have my bike apart so didn't want to wait 5 months to lose all my parts and play " find the bolts I knew were there"

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may have a set available. Another forum member was going to purchase but haven't heard from him for a while, have sent him a reminder. The right side has a couple of scratches the left perfect. Purchased from CAG (Carl, don't know where he got them made) from this forum a long time ago.

thank you...looking for a mint/ or near mint finish though.

·
Living the Dream
2,761 Posts
I haven't been on here lately, but i placed an order with Maxi for the tubes and they said they were going to produce them. I would think another order would push up production. If there is interest, shoot me a PM and i will email them to see if another order would speed everything up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thank you...looking for a mint/ or near mint finish though.
Hey @spegr, I have a set I bought from Bestem a few years ago that are mint. New never installed. I can send pics upon request. Or I have a set from a CC Replica (non-OEM) which are in very good but used condition (pics attached). Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts