MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I have a used titanium mid-pipe that doesn't fit on my 312. Send me a message if interested.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Yeah, I suppose that is quite obvious. I just woke up, don't judge me.

·
Registered
14,420 Posts
my '08 910R head pipes/cat were welded.....and with the cat cut away were not adaptable to a catless mid pipe......trust me I made prototype pipes for a long time :)

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It would be great if guys just registered their bikes or added in their signatures what it is they ride. Might help avoid this sort of confusion.
EU3 bikes have the headers welded, no matter what capacity.
750's and early 910's where separable/split.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Um... kinda?
I really don't get what the issue is.
I have the 3 piece system. The Cat is separate. Im want the mid pipe to replace it. No cutting or welding should be needed.
pretty simple
It's simple when you state what model B4 you have, all are not the same, as I've said before :stickpoke

ok, so you want a Arrow mid pipe with bung
I don't think his bike had a Lambda sensor Eddy. :stickpoke At least that's what I get from mind reading and guessing.

Anyway, now everybody knows what Mike needs.

·
Registered
14,420 Posts
?

Um... kinda?
I really don't get what the issue is.
I have the 3 piece system. The Cat is separate. Im want the mid pipe to replace it. No cutting or welding should be needed.
pretty simple
yes, it is simple......

the only 3 piece Brutale system is the welded cat one and 2 cans

head pipes come 3 ways;
1>6 piece, 4 head pipes /2 collectors(+mid pipe and cans)
2>2 piece, head pipes and collectors welded together(+mid pipe/cat and cans)
3>everything welded to the cat(+cans)

since there are a lot more welded systems...... there is a shortage of mid pipes.... not conducive to being cheap......:naughty::naughty::naughty:

besides if I ever get cited for the Arrow.......I'll need the the mid pipe and stock cans :drummer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts