MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The glass on my head light randomly broke the other day and I need to replace it. I'm riding a 2006 Brutale 910S.

Feel free to chime in on any leads you may have since Sturgis is coming up and I'm planning or riding the MV there.

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
tebok, I'll cut you a break because you are new here...Please, don't bump your for sale posts. It isn't fair to those who abide by the rules.

There is no need to reply to this post either.

Chuck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm heading to Sturgis in two weeks. Any suggestions on procuring a headlight would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
819 Posts
If time is your enemy then you will have to bite the bullet and buy new from the dealer if you can find one. Or become a wizard with web crawlers to suss out a used one buried deep in the net ether.

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
did you try Moto Forza?

760-746-6001

you get in a bind, PM me, I have a spare....its NOT for sale, you PayPal me a deposit and I'll ship it to you

:popcorn:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just gave them a shout. Thanks.

Worst case scenario I'll ride without the glass. The light still works, for now.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I rode for several months with clear tape over my head light after the glass broke a few years ago. It wasn't great in the dark but there was more light on the road than I expected.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was able to purchase a kit from Motor Forza for the bargain price of $520 that included the glass and a few other parts to fit inside the housing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts