MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sorry to hear it!

At least I've heard now that the levers themselves are available. A year or so ago you had to buy an entire master cylinder assembly.

Probably best bet is to talk to the dealer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It sucked, I was coasting, under 5 MPH, hit the front brake, felt it going down. By the time it hit the ground, I was stopped, so it didn't slide and cause more damage. :blush:

Ouch, yeah that would suck, buying the whole assembly. I called a dealer, and it looks like I'll be paying $90.00 for one new lever. :wtf: Thanks Gladio.

Gladio said:
Sorry to hear it!

At least I've heard now that the levers themselves are available. A year or so ago you had to buy an entire master cylinder assembly.

Probably best bet is to talk to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Did you have frame sliders at all? Sustain any other damage? Foot pegs?

I have seen aftermarket levers on a germain site I think, but doubtfully much cheaper and you'll want them to match. So.... $90... could be worse. :)

http://www.performanceparts.de/

On the left under MV Agusta, click Racing. They look break away but not adjustable? I'd just stay stock unless you find someone who upgraded to Brembo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gladio said:
Did you have frame sliders at all? Sustain any other damage? Foot pegs?

I have seen aftermarket levers on a germain site I think, but doubtfully much cheaper and you'll want them to match. So.... $90... could be worse. :)

http://www.performanceparts.de/

On the left under MV Agusta, click Racing. They look break away but not adjustable? I'd just stay stock unless you find someone who upgraded to Brembo.
Sadly, No frame sliders. Foot pegs are ok. The shifter got bent slightly, but I bent it back correctly. The bar-end and clutch lever broke most of the fall. Thanks for the link Gladio! I'm finding that there aren't many aftermarket products for MV's. :mad:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts