MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined a few days ago in hopes to get more info on the Agusta F4 models. I found a good priced 2000 F4 near me; however from what I have gathered up from here on the forum, I hear it's a better bet to go for an 01-02, so with that said and done, if anyone is parting with a low mile, perfect condition, clear title Agusta F4 01 to 02, please drop me a line. I've got the funds ready, and no I'm not some tire kicker or newbie looking to waste anyones time. Bikes that I currently own include an 03 999, an 03 Monster, and a custom 02 Walz Hardcore built prostreet chopper. Been riding for over 25 years. Thanks, Jonathan.... Long Island, NY

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
John,

There is a near new SPR at Fast by Ferracci in Pa. that is sure worthy of looking at, and I'm sure they would deal on the price. Runs GREAT! Needs nothing but a rider.

Tell Vince I sent you.

Peter

·
Registered
144 Posts
DucatiGuy,

Welcome to the site, just a quick question? Have you already checked out cycletrader.com? I just looked and there a few bikes for sale. Might be worth checking out if you haven't already.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the support! I did check out cycletrader and yes they have some sweet bikes, at decent prices. I have e-mailed a few of those sellers, but no response just yet. I know Ferracci very well, and they have been on my list to call for a while now, but I figured I would see what's out there first. Kind of feel the water. Do you have any idea what they're asking for the SPR at Ferracci? Motofixx in CT has a brand new SPR (750) in their showroom. The bike was actually purchased, sold, paid for in full, done deal, but NEVER picked up! The buyer has asked Motofixx to just resell the bike for him, but they're asking like $20-$21k something for it. I was there this afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts