MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh! I've totally misunderstood this thread.
I thought you were talking about the running of M.V.Agusta!!!:laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
The fuel costs 1,40 €/litro,
We have tax on the house,
A tax (called BOLLO) on all the motor vehicle for example BRUTALE 910 tax is 150,00 €/year and My BMW 330 400,00€/year,
tax on the trash!!
And I dont want to tell about WORK/TAXES if you are independent worker like me!!!!
Sorry,this is most beautyful country,but impossible to live in!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
well at least your country is beautiful , we in england live in a cesspool!!! and we are THE MOST TAXED country in the world , we also have some of the worst weather and our government is nearly has bad as yours!!! we have spy cameras on every street we have speed cameras everywhere , every shop has cameras , traffic cameras and even do gooders w aiting to photo you riding through their villages and report you to police!!! we have police with cameras hiding in horse boxes and unmarked work vans trying to catch you speeding , we have cops on unmarked bikes and in unmarked fast cars trying to cajole you into racing with them and then pulling you over and fining you !!! i could go on and on but im getting mad just typing!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rant over need a drink...... oh no i cant their clamping down on us binge drinkers!!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Man you guys are bursting my dreams of living in those countries!!!! :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
ditto to devilboy and more more more.... official inflation figures are crap. Peronally I like France at least they stick up for themselves and at least show how they feel. We on the other hand just accept all thats thrown at us

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
We've got some Dumb Ass Rednecks running our government, but other than that, things are pretty good in North Georgia. Oh, and by the way, our women are hot......agreed, Ed?

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts
Oh, and by the way, our women are hot......agreed, Ed?
Agreed....but, then, Italy has really hot women, too!!! Ah, hell...everywhere I go I see hot women I can't have :loser:

·
Administrator
20,402 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yes the french have still got fight left in them unlike us brits who just roll over and accept all the shite thats put our way!!!! i make no wonder that thousands of brits are leaving like ratys deserting a sinking ship and if i could id be going with them. anyone thinking of coming to live here think again!!! there are far better places im sure ..........................i think we need a dictator and im volunteering lol i know dictators dont get elected but i aint gotta army lol!!!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Pier....you married one of them. Look in your bedroom !!:drummer:
Pier: We're gonna have your ass for that dumb ass comment. You, my friend, need to listen to Ed!!! Now go and beg forgiveness from your lovely bride! :smoking:

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Taxes and lawmakers. Sounds just like the U.S.
Every time I turn around there is a new law or a new tax! :banghead:

:eek:nthecan:

I feel better now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts