MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got her delivered up from Seattle Bellevue Kawasaki-MV Agusta. an awesome dealership ask for Frank he will take care of you. It came in perfect condition except for the 100 Miles i put on it in Seattle. HA

never mind the messy garage still making room between the 2 ATV's, Snow mobile, and the R1. I think i have the seasons covered.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Glad it arrived in good order. Where are the pics?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAH thanks! my kid wanted to ride it. I had to break it to him that he could not ride this one. and the wife who actually is a MC enthusiast like me didn't understand that was all that came in the crate for the price tag HAHAH!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Congrats!!! :yo: :yo:
I wish you the best of luck with it and many sunny warm days in AK for you to enjoy it :smoking:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
fazer6 said:
Congrats! that middle pic is funny :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, it's priceless :laughing:

Like he brings his new new MV home, big grin :D .... and all the family starts :( :bawling: :laughing:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey just wanted to let you know were taking the r312 to the race track for a 2 fast track day in WA Wednesday. Let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea frank let me know how that goes wish i could make it. As far as servicing goes I will do the 600 Mi service and the 6000K service I am going to get the manual and check into it and I have a couple of options when it comes time plan A will be to get with another guy up here who has a 750 and split a ticket for the mechanic in Seattle to take a Vacation up here make a little side money while he is here and B. is there are a couple of Ducati mech. here that would do it on the side.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts