MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my shock from CAG, cheers dude, it is now in the country and i quote ' at foreign delivery unit great britain'.....................what the fuck is it waiting their for i want it on my bike and i want it now!!!!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Customs making sure CAG didnt slip you some business cards.

Cant wait for the pic installation Your going to make my life easy when I get back.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have the same problem with getting my ECU from XBikes. I have been waiting for going on 30 days now, damn volcano in Iceland is hosing up the works. Chris getting the things from Sweden was one hurdle and then from him to me.
The old story of undersea divers walking across the ocean floor from Italy to deliver parts is sounding like a viable alternitive now.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Well if it takes a hammer make sure you include pics on what kind of hammer, and where you used it to get the right amount of fluids to drain the best.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Well while everyone is talking about the shocks I just wanted to comment on tocalash's profile pic. Whoever that chick is she has a very nice chest :mouthwate hopefully you actually get to touch those and its not just a photo :stickpoke

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is it the picture of the chick holding her bits, if so i tried uploading that and it told me i couldn't do it, as i said all i see this side is my bike

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it really dont show this side but i must say they are dead fine, tis a chick i know from up north, sadly no they are not mine to play with only to dream about

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
That's to bad, we can all dream though. I know I am :naughty:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
hahaha!!!! Hey I dont see any! This is BS.. And you got to watch those guys from OHIO they are a little different!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah i have heard that it is bandit country

Have uploaded to my album dude, sure you and the boys will like looking at them together.............................fuck you are all wrong!!!!!

hahaha!!!! Hey I dont see any! This is BS.. And you got to watch those guys from OHIO they are a little different!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
click on his name and its right there, not the gallery, just his name. PS, bandit country is like kentucky/tennessee/georgia/southeastern ohio, not midwest ohio. Here we're just a bunch of farmers with corn and wheat and what not

1 - 20 of 20 Posts