MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
21,054 Posts
Awesome bird of prey.....I always flash back to the Bond movie Thunderball when I see a picture of a Vulcan. One of the few opportunities here in the USA to see one flying, if only on film.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome bird of prey.....I always flash back to the Bond movie Thunderball when I see a picture of a Vulcan. One of the few opportunities here in the USA to see one flying, if only on film.

I love where she turns after passing overhead. The sun glints on the delta wing and the crackling sound of those engines is awesome..The sound was making the ground and your heart shake ! :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
23,086 Posts
Man, Joe, you nailed that! Right place.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Very nice Joe, I went to an Air show in Herne bay in September where the Vulcan and Euro fighter were strutting their stuff. This is the last year to see the Vulcan, you will never see it flying again.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No unless the Falkland Islands get invaded again :)

Great video clip Joe.. Nice one.

Yes a bit of luck to be on the line that she tracked out on , considering there was a boundary in effect to view from of about 30 miles !

Just used my little Samsung Galaxy...The lighting was very kind ..A very memorable experience..:f4:

Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Joe,she's out and about this weekend on ANOTHER farewell tour,not sure if she's heading your way but if you go on the Vulcan website it shows the routes for the weekend

·
Registered
119 Posts
I went to see it fly over Bruntingthorpe on the farewell tour back in October. But I went on my Kawasaki 550 winter hack, I hadn't picked up my 1090 then

·
Administrator
21,054 Posts
Wowza.....!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,086 Posts
What a combo...if I could have but one AM:

AMVVC.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts