MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I ordered a black and red seat cover for Sharon's 910 from them on the 28th November. It was dispatched on the 4th December. I'm still waiting for the package which is crazy within Europe.
I contacted them via email and didn't get a great response, although they did reply quickly and also gave me the track&trace code.
I just checked 10 minutes ago, and seemingly the package arrived in the Netherlands today. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.
I'll let you know what the quality is like when it arrives.
As for the delay, I think it's down to the postal service rather than the shop..........to be continued!!!!!!

Dave.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I had one and not too impressed. Did not install it and went for a custom made one. Now I am REALLY impressed. And that for almost the same price all in...

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Just around the corner for me ;) will pm you the details!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had one and not too impressed. Did not install it and went for a custom made one. Now I am REALLY impressed. And that for almost the same price all in...
What was it that made you unimpressed?
They seem like quality covers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered a black and red seat cover for Sharon's 910 from them on the 28th November. It was dispatched on the 4th December. I'm still waiting for the package which is crazy within Europe.
I contacted them via email and didn't get a great response, although they did reply quickly and also gave me the track&trace code.
I just checked 10 minutes ago, and seemingly the package arrived in the Netherlands today. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.
I'll let you know what the quality is like when it arrives.
As for the delay, I think it's down to the postal service rather than the shop..........to be continued!!!!!!

Dave.
Cool. Which one did you get?
I'm looking at the "real red" one to match the Brutale

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
What was it that made you unimpressed?
They seem like quality covers
Material used, fitting, finish... Should not say that trying to sell haha!!
Will send you a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts