MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm going on holiday to Firenze in a week or so and was wondering if anyone knew of any bike shops worth a visit while I'm there? Am staying jsut outside the city and will be travelling around a bit.
Any suggestions would be great. Maybe looking at buying a few bits while I'm there if I can find a bargain or two.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Or you can go a bit north to Maranello and stock up on a Ferrari.

It's really a worthwhile trip if you're into these cars, the passion in that village is something to be seen, even the smallest store has Ferrari models, flags and you name it in them. And the guys working at Ferrari walk around in their Ferrari work gear even after work.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Gelato YUMMY! I have been all over italy and not once ran into a bike shop I must have been in the wrong sides of town But the passion for everything Italian is AMAZING!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
there's a great Harley dealer shop in Florence:stickpoke

·
Registered
643 Posts
Don't expect any deals in Europe. You will pay 20% VAT on anything you like, might as well buy it in the US (as long as Obama doesn't push it through over here).

Tuscany is beautiful. Take your time to travel around, don't get stuck in one city. I especially liked San Gimenano and surrounding medieval cities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts