MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
I was there on april 25th, nice place, nice people.
I've never seen a cleaner mech place! looks like a surgery room :shocker:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
645 Posts
You are the MAN pigiolino! Any pics of the Gladio helmet? Its a little expensive for a helmet, but it be nice to see what it looks like from the front and back.

Dang, I gotta move to Italy, you can just walk into a store and buy all the unobtanium you want!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
Flaming said:
I was there on april 25th, nice place, nice people.
I've never seen a cleaner mech place! looks like a surgery room :shocker:

Where's the photo you took of that half dismantled Veltro :smoking:
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
Flaming said:
I was there on april 25th, nice place, nice people.
I've never seen a cleaner mech place! looks like a surgery room :shocker:

Thanks for the picture, is this place mostly just a showroom? that looks like a packaging station there... and the bike lift is for installation of the Corse parts on customer's bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
admin said:
Now, to quickly grab one of those banners and run..

I'm with you, looks like the only way to get one. :later:

Thanks for the pics pigiolino...maybe you can ask them next time why they don't sell those banners :stickpoke as you know many people who would love to buy them. :drummer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Thank you Flaming for the pic, I would love to see Veltro pic.


odonata said:
Thanks for the picture, is this place mostly just a showroom? that looks like a packaging station there... and the bike lift is for installation of the Corse parts on customer's bike?
Certainly looks it. Looks like he's packing a jacket and hat and what are those C/F looking things on the counter? Huggers maybe???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Yes, there was a dismantled Veltro, this one



I CRAVED for this lasercut alluminium rearstand, you can have it for "only" 600$ :king:



I bought a similar shirt, too, but with MV Corse logo on front ;)

It's not just an assembling room: you can get there and have your motorbike check control (you can call and book it). I asked for the price and it wasn't more expensive than other ones.
It's like to bring a Ferrari to Maranello, quite cool... :smoking:

p.s. the guy with the red suit is assembling an mv corse tank, not packing a shirt ;)
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
Nice! Would love to check out the San Marino MC.

I see what you mean now for pictures of Moto Corse.... I'll get down to the one in Tokyo and will make sure to get good pics! They've also got some "lab" somewhere (not sure where it is) which should have even more.... will keep you posted....

-colin :conveyer:
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
Flaming said:
Yes, there was a dismantled Veltro, this one



I CRAVED for this lasercut alluminium rearstand, you can have it for "only" 600$ :king:



I bought a similar shirt, too, but with MV Corse logo on front ;)

It's not just an assembling room: you can get there and have your motorbike check control (you can call and book it). I asked for the price and it wasn't more expensive than other ones.
It's like to bring a Ferrari to Maranello, quite cool... :smoking:

p.s. the guy with the red suit is assembling an mv corse tank, not packing a shirt ;)
nice rear stands, the Rolex of rear stands... I noticed it before on the Moto Corse site.

Thanks for the Veltro picture, the 1st pic of the "street version" I have ever seen. interesting wheels...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,387 Posts
odonata said:
nice rear stands, the Rolex of rear stands... I noticed it before on the Moto Corse site.

Thanks for the Veltro picture, the 1st pic of the "street version" I have ever seen. interesting wheels...
Nope, that front wheel is not from the Veltro.
In fact the whole front is not from a Veltro, that's why we say it's half dismantled.
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
Iam aware of it... That's why I said "interesting" and to be specific, the rear is also not original(early) Veltro as they had Marchesini wheels... I think they changed it to the Brembo for the later Veltro?

I have only seen the track version of the Veltro but not the street version.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
MV-999R said:
Nope, that front wheel is not from the Veltro.
In fact the whole front is not from a Veltro, that's why we say it's half dismantled.
I see...from your first post about the pic of a half dismantled Veltro at the MV factory this was not what I had pictured.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top