MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
odogg88 said:
Intresting What They Were Saying, Ferracci Said Mv Sales Boosted 60% Since They Started Racing.
My dealer has had 2 F41000Rs sitting there for at least 6 months. Also a Brutale 910R. If that's the case, it's either not true in this area or it's typical, predictable bullshit coming from a certain person from Cagiva USA.

My dealer won't discount though, and it seems if MVs are discounted even a little bit they sell.

Personally, I think 60% is crap. If they had said 25% or something like that, I would believe it. Or I could believe it, let's say.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Tucson may not be selling, but Scottsdale is.

I think that may be the biggest problem for the guys down there, Scottsdale has outsold them 10:1 in just a year.

If only they had an MV service dept.

After over a week having BMW guys try to figure out how to fix my bike, I took it down to Steve on Saturday, and presume he'll have it knocked out shortly.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Sunday's race was great, it was awesome to see them both in the top 10! Here are a couple of teaser pics. It was great meeting a few more fourm members, Matt and Luca, talking with their engineers about the bikes and what is coming next year and getting to see them race. I will post the rest of the pics later. Enjoy and GO MV! :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Thanks Luca, thanks Matt and thank You FBF for a fine result. I enjoyed it very much and especially that we saw our hero's for about 2 minutes on the telly. Eraldo You have to find at least a second or one and a half, please !

·
Registered
71 Posts
acruhl said:
My dealer has had 2 F41000Rs sitting there for at least 6 months. Also a Brutale 910R. If that's the case, it's either not true in this area or it's typical, predictable bullshit coming from a certain person from Cagiva USA.

My dealer won't discount though, and it seems if MVs are discounted even a little bit they sell.

Personally, I think 60% is crap. If they had said 25% or something like that, I would believe it. Or I could believe it, let's say.
well i could tell you when i looked for mine, my dealer had 3 red and 4 black 07' on th floor along with a used 750 and a used NM, when i came back in less than a week the NM was sold to a member on this forum, the other 750 was gone, he was down to one red and 3 black ones, this all while he had 1 tc1098 and 2 red 1098 sitting on the floor. And yes, i got mine for 3k less than the msrp. In the same time frame i called a buddy in new york who is pretty close to ferracci, and he sold 4 inside of the last week as well, and was willing to sell me his last 07' red one for the same price and offered to have eraldo deliver to me off his trailor when they go to road atlanta, i just didnt want to wait that long!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
That statistic was incorrect. What they meant to say is that Reopropf, who owns an MV Agusta...

...can only ride at 60% the pace of tclinton,

...gets lapped 60% of the times he gets on track,

...has retained nearly 60% of his 60 point IQ,

...rises the occasion (ahem!) only 60% of the time.

Must have been an issue with the teleprompter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts