MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finalized that my buddy and I are heading down to Alton on Sunday to check out the AMA superbike race :stickpoke . Anyone else from the board going to be there? Would love to get a chance to meet more forum members and say hello to the guys at Ferracci.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hate posting in a post i started, but since no one has said if they are coming to the race, i have another question for those that have already been to a number of races.

What sort of supplies/drinks/butt cushions should i bring along for the race. we will be there for most of the day and could use a little help so i don't get their and realize i left behind something important. I will be riding to the race so whatever can fit in 2 backpacks would be my limit. Thanks in advance! :f4:

·
Registered
658 Posts
The wife and I will be there on Sunday with our Brutale 910Rs. I would bring some drinks,snacks and something to sit on. I have been there a bunch of times to ride and to the races. One of the best places to watch is in the vicinity of turn 4. Let us know when you will be coming down and we would be happy to meet up with you.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yeah, some Water to drink, a pad to sit on and something to chew that is always a delight to have sitting at track. Don't forget anything to protect your head from to much sun (Risk of a heat stroke). I head this once at Road Atlanta, aweful ! May some sun protection for your skin either. Other than that I'm jealous and checked out mapquest already. But 7+ hours and 470+ miles is simply to far for me. I wish you guys fun and will watch the races on the Telly. Don't forget to push your thumbs for Matt and Luca and say hello to the FBF Team.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
haupti said:
Yeah, some Water to drink, a pad to sit on and something to chew that is always a delight to have sitting at track. Don't forget anything to protect your head from to much sun (Risk of a heat stroke). I head this once at Road Atlanta, aweful ! May some sun protection for your skin either. Other than that I'm jealous and checked out mapquest already. But 7+ hours and 470+ miles is simply to far for me. I wish you guys fun and will watch the races on the Telly. Don't forget to push your thumbs for Matt and Luca and say hello to the FBF Team.
+1!!!
Ralph,will go together next year in DAYTONA???
GO MATT&LUCA GO!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
That would be cool Pier ! Let's see what my Company has on schedule for me next Year and when will I be done in Livorno Ferraris. I will be definitely for F1 in Monza and hopefully at EICMA.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help everyone. I am glad you mentioned a good place to sit, that was going to be my next quesiton. I will be down there with my MV.net shirt on Sunday. I will shoot you a PM and give my phone number, maybe we could meet up and cheer Matt and Luca on!! I am going to try and see if i can fit some sort of chair into my buddies backpack so we can have something besides a blanket, but we will see. What is a good time to show up to the track? I am staying in Smith Mountain Lake the night before so i only have about 1:15 to the track from there. Thanks again. :friday:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I hope everyone has a great weekend & wish the best of luck to the Fast By Ferracci guys! Sadly I will be away this weekend so I will miss being at VIR but will follow the action on TV; GO MV GO!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts