MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rramseyr has kindly submitted his photos from the Vintage motorcycle days! Nice to see all of the MV Agusta models. Too bad they didn't setup that type of display for Moto GP! Incredible! Very nice Tamburini, Peter :drummer:

Also, nice picture of the F4 1000R in silver&red. Looking forward to seeing more photos, and maybe some of Peter giving demo rides?

Photos can be seen here:
http://mvagusta.net/gallery/events_vmd_july2006

·
Registered
398 Posts
admin said:
rramseyr has kindly submitted his photos from the Vintage motorcycle days! Nice to see all of the MV Agusta models. Too bad they didn't setup that type of display for Moto GP! Incredible! Very nice Tamburini, Peter :drummer:

Also, nice picture of the F4 1000R in silver&red. Looking forward to seeing more photos, and maybe some of Peter giving demo rides?

Photos can be seen here:
http://mvagusta.net/gallery/events_vmd_july2006
Hope everyone enjoys the pictures. MV was well represented at this event. They had a HUGE demo ride tractor trailer there and a HUGE banner that covered the entire tractor trailer the picture on the banner was a 1000R. When I first arrived I saw a black 1000R leading the demo for the day. Was that Peter??? I have Peters Tambo on display as well. It was the only one on display that actually looked like it had been ridden the rest of the senna, spr, and oro were full treaded and chicken stips on them. Big ups for Peter actually riding the tambo.

Giacomo Agostini was of course the Grand Marshall for the event and I got him to sign my side panels below the gas tank. I don't think he understands a lot of english :) He just gave me a smile when I said thank you very much. Mr. Ferracci was by his side at the signing table and he had his Serio Oro edition in the Motorhead Cafe area not ropped off :jsm: So needless to say I saw someone hit his mirror while turing around in the tent and I gently told them to be careful that bike is pretty dog gone rare!

The funniest moment was when I came upon Peter's bike and two older gentlemen were throwing out numbers what they thought the bike cost. When I actually told them what the list price of the Tambo was there jaws both dropped to the floor.

I had a great time seeing our bikes being represented in such a huge way. CAGIVA was there selling the MV clothing line and it was pretty busy in the tent. I finally got me an MV hat. My only apparel of any kind of MV and I have had one since 2002. I was very proud of myself I wore it all the way home to Indiana.

Track time for the MV owners started today at 6:00 PM EST. I got to meet forum member "airfuel"/John he had his 910R on display in the Motorhead Cafe area and had some track time tonight.

Overall a great time and great education for us Midwest folks on, "What is MV Agusta?"

Enjoy the Pictures,
Ryan

·
Registered
756 Posts
Absolutely great pics...thanks very much :) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts