MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone like vintage machines? :jsm: Even though my Norton has needed a few bouts of service I've caught the British flu. I got tired of waiting for MV to build a scrambler and couldn't resist buying a 1970 Triumph Trophy T100C. 500cc's with a single carb. 330 lbs, with 1 down and 3 up on the right side. Has the critical knobby tires to help aerate local lawns. Modest investment...should be here soon...hope it's as fun as it looks

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. :jsm: There was a new Norton - albeit not in the crate - that went for $25k on ebay recently. I love the old stuff :moped:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
airfuel said:
Very nice Charlie!! Is that original color on the tank?
When you get it, I want to see it.
Thx. I believe it's the original grape/purple. About 7k miles on the clock. Only thing it should need is some new tires. I've always liked the scrambles and my Brit experts/riders say the 500cc is more reliable, torquey and fun. They are also substantially cheaper than the 650's. I've been trolling on ebay for awhile and this nice seller came down to my price. I will definitely ride it up. I should have it in about 3 weeks. On the Brutale today...what a nasty little machine :f4:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts