MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Oh man that's a great vid. It's 20 degrees out there right now and that vid makes me want to go out there and crank it. I wish with all my heart that I had that rider's ability for just one day before I punch out. Just one day please Lord.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I thought it was a video game by all the camera views.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Guys...That IS a video game...It is Tourist Trophy, and it is very realistic looking, but far from real.

FYI

griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i know it's a game. i have it. it's still pretty quick. the controls in that game are a PITA!

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
I think I need to go to Germany and take a lap or 2.....OK, add another item to my list of things to do before I die.....or maybe I should just get the game and firgure out the controlls (wouldn't be the same, but might be more attainable).

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cdamb said:
I thought it was a video game by all the camera views.
Bingo!

The first time I saw it I thought it was real too, just grainy video quality, but after a minute or so I wasn't too sure. In certain places it becomes obvious it's CG, but damn fine CG. I'm guessing that's a trailer for the actual game, because the graphics in the game are good, but not that good.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
falcopilot said:
Bingo!

The first time I saw it I thought it was real too, just grainy video quality, but after a minute or so I wasn't too sure. In certain places it becomes obvious it's CG, but damn fine CG. I'm guessing that's a trailer for the actual game, because the graphics in the game are good, but not that good.
no, it's not a trailer. it's just a replay. the graphics are pretty damn good in that game. it's from the guys who made Gran Turismo. that's why all the tracks from G.T. are in that game. plus, there are less bikes than cars, so they got to spend more time on the details of the rider and the bikes. the MV 1000 only comes in the classic red/ silver and the silver/ blue. the Brutale only comes in silver i think. also, Tourist Trophy is only available on Playstation 2.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
frenaugo said:
Just found this old post by spalding12 and spent a really enjoyable 8 minutes transfixed with it!

:f4: :f4: :f4:
DAMN THAT LOOKS FUN!!!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts