MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
getting pretty boring now pete. seriously
bwhahaha nah man kiddding as always just raw and beautiful work.
u seem so confident and smooth on the machine too which is inspiring to see

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
getting pretty boring now pete. seriously
bwhahaha nah man kiddding as always just raw and beautiful work.
u seem so confident and smooth on the machine too which is inspiring to see
Thanks mate appreciate the kind comments....and yes...I've got better the last 6 months and I'm going quicker than ever before and smoother.
Im faster at 47 than I was at 37 :)

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Thanks mate appreciate the kind comments....and yes...I've got better the last 6 months and I'm going quicker than ever before and smoother.
Im faster at 47 than I was at 37 :)
Really............,,,!!!!!!!!
Pete I would never in a million years picked u to be 47 . That's tremendous mate I would never thought a day over 30. No shit and I'm being genuine . . U look amazing for your age , and jeez u no doubt ride better than peeps half ur age. What ever moisturizer ur using please share.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pete I would never in a million years picked u to be 47 . That's tremendous mate I would never thought a day over 30. No shit and I'm being genuine . . U look amazing for your age , and jeez u no doubt ride better than peeps half ur age. What ever moisturizer ur using please share.
If you were a chick .............

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bath in goats milk everyday and have an :smoking::smoking: JK
LOL. Decent genes possibly mate...after a big track day I know I'm not 30 anymore !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts