MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
910 riders chime in please. Are you noticing any vibration sounds in your bike between about 6k to 8/9k RPMS? Im hearing alot of vibration sounds in the front area of my bike, maybe somewhere around the handlebars or headlight area. Anyone experiencing noticable vibrations? And if so, anyone find a remedy for said vibrations?

Robert

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
sounds? Can't place it?

Is it in the bars? Do you still have the stock bar ends installed?

If not, I'd feel around on the various body pieces and see if you find something loose and stops the vibration.

There was a mention in an article about the 910R that they so called reduced some of the buzziness in the 910. Who knows? If I could ride it right now, I'd go see if mine is doing the same.

·
Registered
774 Posts
No problem of this kind on mine after 7000 kms.

First of all, check the torque of each pieces and take care !

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Skalp, welcome to mvagusta.net! I see you realized ahead of time to submit your MV to the registry before you get the poking welcome.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
I actually still have some vibrations from the front of my bike at those exact same rpm's. some people have said it is the windscreen vibrating. i have looked around and tightened every bolt i can find and it is still there. i think it has to do with the internals of the blinker and light controls on the left side. i dont feel like taking that piece apart and it isn't affecting anything perfomance wise. so i will just have to ride fast and drown out the noise! :king:

·
Registered
10 Posts
admin said:
Skalp, welcome to mvagusta.net! I see you realized ahead of time to submit your MV to the registry before you get the poking welcome.

Thanks for the welcome! i come from Switzerland and my english su*ks a lot... I will try to make less faults posssible... :laughing:

I have my Brutale since friday only, and it was raining and snowing all week end.. so i rided only a few km... but i heared those vibrations, i'll try to locate
them better when i'll be able to ride on a dry road... :toothless

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Anything on the keychain will vibrate on the keygard.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I had the same thing, it turned out to be the plastic molding under the tank. It's held on with three screws, on the left side one of the screws rattled loose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts