MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1078 gets a vibration through the bars at around the 5000rpm mark that will send my hands to sleep if sustained for a prolonged period (yes I know that is over the speed limit) ,anyone else get the buzzies or is it just my bike and anyone tried different weight bar ends. Thanks,
Cus.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Do a search on Bar end weights there are some heavier ones out there - Answer is don't hold on so tight :laughing:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
try this setup,this will greatly reduce it,plus i have put on a matris m4 steering dampner,all this has reduced it,but not toally gone,
good luck
cheers eddy

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I filled my bars with expanding foam which I bought from my local hardware store.
I've done this now on a few bikes and it seems to do the trick.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have the same bike as you and eddypro and the same barends as eddypro. Get them, it doesn't just cut down the vibe, it eliminates it. They work.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have a Scott damper set kinda stiff, and I wear gloves, maybe that's why I don't notice it at all. I think eddypro and I have almost identical mods done without knowing it. :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I have a Scott damper set kinda stiff, and I wear gloves, maybe that's why I don't notice it at all. I think eddypro and I have almost identical mods done without knowing it. :)
yep, pretty close,have you had your bike tuned yet,not trying to change subject,just curious.
cheers eddy

·
Registered
871 Posts
Is scheduled, just got the race ecu in. By early March, the shop likes to do it when outside temp is closer to riding temp.

·
Registered
417 Posts
try this setup,this will greatly reduce it,plus i have put on a matris m4 steering dampner,all this has reduced it,but not toally gone,
good luck
cheers eddy
eddy what ends are these cant read,and are the mirrors the arrow billit ones...looks good.Nice set up.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts