MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure I like the way mine looks as well as I thought I would, but here's some pics to ponder. Seems to make the "dark" colored Brutale a little bottom heavy; seems better on the white, etc. to me at least. Might use it for track days, not convinced yet!

Vesuvio was GREAT in getting it quickly and the quality is fine. Great company to buy through. I did put an additional layer of fiberglass on the inside to make it a little sturdier, but that is personal preference and has nothing to do with the overall product quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think it looks great!
I'm just wondering why is shaped different than mine since we got it from the same seller. Maybe 2 different manufactures?

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I was wondering that also when I saw yours. I haven't seem a "version" with the extrusions on each side like I have. Maybe that is what is bothering me. Oh well. Your's looks REALLY nice; like it better than mine!!

Happy riding and be safe.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Guys: Your bikes look very nice, but let's leave the diapers for those F4 weenies. They need 'em, and we don't! :stickpoke

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like them both but I gotta say I do like how the blue one covers more... the blue one looks like the challenge bellypan the other one looks good but not like the challenge pan...

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
The blue one looks like it is more in line with the "catch can" belly pan required for racing by many organizations. The other doesn't look like it will contain oil in a catastrophic failure (purpose of belly pan in race regs).

·
Registered
166 Posts
belly pans

I think it looks great!
I'm just wondering why is shaped different than mine since we got it from the same seller. Maybe 2 different manufactures?
Mine came with the protusions also, wanted to send back but didn't, sorry I didn't. So anyone ordering one should find out which one their getting.:violin:Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts