MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all..small minds, I know, I know..but I was very excited when my CRG hindsight LS mirrors turned up today. Unfortunately, I cannot mount the mirrors until my sexy Universal weighted bar ends turn up from our friends at Motovation later this week...

In the meanwhile, like all things sexy, I figured progressive photos of the mounting of the mirrors proceeded by the undressing of the packaging would be a good start to an eventual review of the new mirrors and bar ends!!

The first thing to be said is that the service I experienced in buying these mirrors is the best I have ever had online. Period. PM me if you want details, but i do not want to say too much out of respect to our sponsors (I did not buy the mirrors from them).

The next thing to point out is that these mirrors are the silver variant of the CRG's - which I had to do some looking for, but I feel they work best with my silver bars, and silver bike!

Finally...any suggestions where to stick my neat CRG sticker???:wtf:

·
Registered
647 Posts
nice one matey, silver ears will look shmick indeed. We riding this weekend?
where to stick the sticker??! man you're leaving yourself wide open there my friend...

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
where to stick the sticker??! man you're leaving yourself wide open there my friend...
+1 :) and very cool indeed, I do like the finish :yo:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend.

Yes, I think the silver ears will be quite nice! Damn, I am off to Canberra for 2 weeks from this Friday - so no ride :eek:nthecan:

Looking forward to showing everyone where I stuck the sticker on the 30th though?? :jsm:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice mirrors Luke, I've only just put some Rizoma Limit Naked's on my ride, much, much better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts