MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Brutale out for a good run today down the coast through the National Park full of twisties.
After 2 previous owners replacing a heap of parts and fixing all the usual known and unknown MV issues, and then with me spending the last 6 months doing more of the same, the bike ran fantastic over the 4 hour blast.

My recent resetting of the suspension has transformed the handling and the PCIII remap and Throttle Tamer has fixed the trigger throttle feeling.
There was also no return of the stalling that I chased recently and I maintained between 75-95°C all day. This can't be a good sign.

I am now concerned. Very very concerned.
What could be causing my bike to run so perfectly?
Surely there is something about to go catastrophically bad soon. What should I do?
I am really worried and not sure whats going on now. I searched and there were no topics covering this either.

Oh, and my new pinstripes and new 3M Carbon wrap gave me an extra 8 RWHP.....

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Be prepared ;)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Well you know going through the natio on your own isnt going to bring any issues so you should be ok. But its only when you have a CC ahead of you and your trying to run it down will you get all those issues again lol. Hope you enjoyed the ride any cops in there? Let us know when your down there next maybe i can round up some boys.

·
Registered
14,203 Posts
worry?

Kel;
don't worry, 27,000mi + .......2 low beam bulbs that's it....

OK and tires, gas and oil...'08 910R

:drummer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts