MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fitted a ventureshield kit to their Brutale ?
Are they worth fitting ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi I fitted a set to my F4 increadable stuff, I will allways fit it to all bikes. A tip for you: when applying have a bucket of luke warm water and do 10 parts water to one part baby shampoo (has no salt) and peel the back off whilst it's in the water and apply. Also make sure all polish is removed by using brake cleaner. It will take a few minutes for the plastic to stick, just dab dry using a soft dry cloth.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I put clear stompgrip on the sides of my tank. Same idea but it has bumps all over the surface so you can squeeze your knees for more grip in the turns.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been using sometthing in the States from Aerostitch/Rider Warehouse, called "Snyder's Paint Protection." Looks quite identical, except you need to cut the shapes yourself. It comes with a tissue paper to try out the shapes, so there is low risk of screwing it up. Once dried, pretty much invisible.

One caution is that as with other static-cling films, I don't recommend using it for small areas. One rain storm + air will fling them off. Perfect for larger applications such as tank sides (boomerang shaped) or tank top (fan shaped).

At $14, it's a bargain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts